Connecting a Safer Workforce
Control access to your work sites and projects for improved safety on your sites and projects.
Each attendee logs in and out at an access point at the beginning and end of their time on your site with an Avetta access card connected to the worker profile. This gives you full visibility into who they are, the work they are doing, and their on-site hours.
How Site Access Works
Suppliers must meet your specific safety standards, prequalifying with valid insurance, safety systems, licenses, etc. Workers must prove their qualification to your set roles with valid licenses, certifications, training and inductions.
Only when each organization and its workers have reached compliance will they be given access to your site, where you will:
- Manage their access with log points, kiosks, boom gates, turnstiles, and mobile solutions
- Report on their competence at any time with business intelligence solutions
Avetta’s capabilities provide need-to-know information enabling effective workforce management, from the validity of a worker’s induction, to their fatigue level and the expiry date of their licenses. The solution sends electronic reminders about expiring documents to maintain safety and compliance.
Real-time ability to view and validate all worker information
Detailed data to make informed staffing decisions
Monitor Health & Fatigue
Report on and track worker fatigue and temperature levels
Use logpoints, kiosks, boom gates, turnstiles, and mobile solutions to manage site access
Set and display emergency information and check who is safe in an evacuation
Allow access only to workers and assets with proven, verified compliance
The Benefits of Site Access
Know that every worker and asset on site is safe and compliant
Gain clarity and full visibility over your entire workforce
Peace of mind with an accurate, real-time record of who is on site
Site Access enables you to
- Validate all worker information in real-time
- Verify access based on company pre-qualification and worker competencies
- Manage fatigue levels and report on work hours
- Get alerts on expiring inductions & licenses
- Reconcile time sheets and invoices
- Schedule reports
- Create emergency evacuation plans
- Making informed staffing decisions