How Induction & Learning Management Works
Avetta will create, adapt or transform your safety training and induction materials.
Create and assign the relevant courses to your workers or their roles in the Avetta system.
Link the course to compliance, so only workers who complete the training are allowed to work for you.
Create, set and deliver training events to your workforce via your own Client Portal.
Why Integrate with the LMS?
What You Can Do With the LMS
- Customise course details and images
- Set pre-requisites for training
- Enrol yourself and others (guest)
- Host courses online or face-to-face
- Bulk add face-to-face sessions, and singular face-to-face sessions
- Provide modular courses and responsive form units with version histories
- Learners can change classroom session, stop, start, re-start courses and search for courses by name
- Administrators can assign courses, view learner’s access levels and session times, and disable or delete learners
- Book and pay for training courses
- Customise certificates, action unit emails and emails from the LMS
- Download completion certificates
- Upload and download learning files
- Hide courses from learners who aren’t enrolled
- View a course’s overall status of learners showing the numbers who have passed, failed, yet to start or are in progress
- Complete a bulk upload of users in preparation for booking into training courses and in accordance with GDPR and DPA
Enjoy the benefits of online learning
Plan and set training for your workforce with Avetta’s LMS. Talk to us today.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if we need to update the information in our courses?
We know how important it is for your inductions and courses to stay updated and relevant, so your workers are trained and safe. Our dedicated eLearning team are your resource to shape and update your messages at any time, keeping up with your operational updates and any legislation changes to keep your workforce safe and on track. We know how important it is for your inductions and courses to stay updated and relevant, so your workers are trained and safe. Our dedicated eLearning team are your resource to shape and update your messages at any time, keeping up with your operational updates and any legislation changes to keep your workforce safe and on track.
What happens if a worker’s induction expires?
Inductions and courses are linked to their work roles on your sites, so the system will send auto-reminders to renew training, or about updates to existing training, reducing risk by ensuring every worker’s knowledge is up to date.
What if I have both online and classroom courses I want workers to complete?
The LMS enables blended training – both online inductions, and the setting and booking of classroom training online – to fit the delivery of your instruction. Working with Avetta to create, manage and deliver your training saves hours of time compared to traditional, manual planning and delivery.
What if we don’t have an in-house training manager?
Avetta has a dedicated eLearning team who will be your own training and induction resource. We create thousands of courses for our clients each year, using a mix of images, animation, audio and text to engage workers and train them in new information.
How do I track how workers are going with their training?
Your Client Portal links to all the data from the LMS. It allows you to track, identify and address skills gaps on the spot to get your workers trained. Exams and quizzes will be linked to your courses, so you can keep track of how well workers are understanding and retaining the information needed to keep them safe.