Understanding procurement challenges and disputes for a stronger, more unified supply chain.
This webinar will focus on the issues that often arise throughout the procurement process, from draft solicitation to final contract closeout. Attendees will understand the means available to effectively handle those challenges and disputes/claims processes available to them.
- You will be able to define important concepts and principles of contract formation giving rise to procurement challenges and disputes.
- Their rights are when it comes to OSHA inspectors coming onto your property and facilities.
- You will be able to describe the bid protest process using the federal scheme as an exemplar, with references to some specific state protest procedures.
- You will be able to discuss the most effective use of the bid protest and claims processes to maximize contract opportunities and ultimate results.
- You will be able to explain the importance of timeliness rules and other threshold requirements for protests and claims.