To ensure an organization's business model is ever growing and sustainable, they must include the concept of safety and human capital as a material issue. A core element for long-term value and success is the continued safety and health of the organization's most valuable asset - people. This webinar is designed to discuss this concept.
Presentation learning objectives:
- Why is safety core to the sustainability of my organization?
- What risk to Profits, People, and Planet come from my organization’s supply chain?
- How do we embed safety into my sustainability goals?
- How do I see this into my supply chain?
- How do we get executives or my board to make the link between long-term value and our safety goals?
Learn best practices for overseeing construction project personnel to protect your brand against accidents & criminal liability.
Avetta Strategic Advisory Board Member & Former Pres. of ASSE
Previously President of ASSE, Cecich is now a member of Avetta's Strategic Advisory Board. He is an ASSE Fellow, and is recognized as one of the Safety Power 101 - individuals who most influence the field of OHS in the United States.