Supply chain risk management, and specifically supply chain continuity, are the subjects that keep company leaders up at night. With tens of thousands of suppliers across many spend categories, how do you identify and manage those suppliers in a way that improves operations while lowering your risks?
In this webinar Rob Barrett and Chris McClory, of KPMG’s Procurement & Operations Advisory practice discuss how to embed supplier risk management within your procurement function’s day-to-day activities.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- How to embed risk in the procurement process
- Methods for identifying risk
- Methods for aggregating and tiering supply chain risk
- How to start or enhance your supplier risk management practices
- How other key internal functions play a role in supplier risk management
Principal, KPMG, LLP
Rob is a Principal in KPMG’s Procurement & Operations Advisory practice with more than 19 years experience leading procurement, supply chain, supplier risk management, operations, process improvement, and technology enabled projects.
Director, KPMG, LLP
Chris is a Director in KPMG’s Procurement and Operations Advisory practice with more than 14 years of procurement, strategic sourcing, and supplier risk management experience.