If safety leaders have an understanding of what their company’s rights are during an OSHA inspection, they’ll be more effective in defending OSHA citations and protecting workers. This webinar will discuss OSHA inspections, including the government’s tactics during inspections, walkarounds, witness interviews, and document requests, and employers’ rights. You’ll learn how to act, how to react, and how to be proactive before OSHA even arrives.
After attending this webinar, attendees will understand:
- The tactics used by OSHA to get the citations they are seeking.
- Their rights are when it comes to OSHA inspectors coming onto your property and facilities.
- The best way to respond to an incident and subsequent OSHA inspection.
- The ramifications of issues, including matters relating to employee testimony, arising during an OSHA inspection.
- Best procedures to put in place to enhance employee safety.