The Coronavirus has now infected every state in the United States and officials are taking drastic measures. With mask and testing kit shortages, further spread is likely more a question of when, not if. The virus is already impacting employers, and employers need to know what their responsibilities are.
This webinar will address the following topics:
- What is the coronavirus and its current status in the world
- What is the government doing to manage the viral outbreak?
- What are employers' legal obligations related to the virus and impact on employees?
- What steps can employers take to protect their employees and their businesses?
- How can businesses better prepare their supply chain for this epidemic and other workforce disruptions?