At the end of 2019 OSHA shifted their focus from OSHA recordables to leading indicators. Joint responsibility is now the new normal for managing safety between employers and the contractors they hire. Any contractor, subcontractor, or vendor that comes on your site is part of your risk profile. How do you manage this risk and desire for contractor continuous process improvement?
Progressive companies know they cannot limit their supply chain safety assessment focus to compliance alone. Contractors and suppliers that are compliant on paper still experience employee injury, leadership challenges, production errors and near miss events. Thought-leading organizations such as the National Safety Council are challenging industry to 'Move the Curve', and go beyond compliance – to look deeper into safety management systems and company safety culture.
Join Avetta for a webinar discussing using both lagging and leading indicators to evaluate the safety performance of contractors. We will be discussing how to track a contractor's safety statistics and OSHA/MSHA violations, auditing safety programs, and also performing safety management systems assessments.
- Why evaluate safety performance of contractors
- What information to look at to track safety
- How to interpret the safety data
- How to manage the data
- Auditing safety programs and safety manuals
- Performing safety management system assessments
- DENNIS ROBINSON - Business Development Growth Manager
- BRETT ARMSTRONG - Global Director of Business Development