EHS 2017 State of the Nation Study
Towards the end of 2016 we worked with ISHN and BLR Media to conduct a study to understand the current state of health and safety and the perceived challenges and goals for the industry. The key objectives were to determine resource allocation plans for health & safety, perceived HSE related challenges and goals, and the current job satisfaction and security of employees.
In this report you will discover:
- Where the jobs are – which QHSE teams are expanding their work force
- Which industries will increase resources for their employee EHS teams
- What organizational challenges will most threaten your safety operations
- The top five on-the-job hazards in your workplace
- The top goals for operational risk management teams in 2017
Please complete the form to download the report.