Building Safe, Sustainable, Secure Power & Utility Supply Chains with Avetta
Siloed Contractor Management & Unchecked Risks
Lack of contractor management standardization leads to inefficiencies, compliance gaps, and costly disruptions and outages.
Seamless Operations & Fully Managed Risk
Streamline third-party management and compliance to achieve critical visibility and risk reduction throughout your supply chain.
A Shifting Industry Must Adapt Rapidly to Minimize Supply Chain Risks
Lack of safety standardization
Distributed infrastructure and manual processes lead to inconsistent compliance and unqualified workers performing hazardous work—resulting in disrupted operations when safety incidents inevitably occur.
Growth brings new challenges
As the industry balances increasing energy demands and the shift to renewables, rapid growth and expansion bring new procurement, safety, and regulatory challenges.
Emerging risks threaten operations
As financial and cybersecurity threats multiply, and sustainability regulations increase, power and utility companies must manage these third-party risks to thrive.
Inevitable disruptions can devastate
Inefficient contractor management, growing regulatory burdens, and unchecked supply chain risks lead to devastating outages that squeeze the bottom line.
One Modern Platform for De-Risking Your Supply Chain
Streamline & Automate Prequalification and Management
• Standardize & enforce compliance standards across your operations
• Accelerate, automate and de-risk the procurement process
• Source qualified local & global contractors from our network of 125,000
Make Progress on Emissions Targets & Increasing Regulations
• Easily screen 100% of your supply chain with right-sized ESG evaluations
• Track Scope 3 emissions & support contractors with reduction strategies
• Source diverse, local & rural contractors throughout your service area
Get Critical Safety Visibility with Standardized Processes
• Get visibility into every contractor, sub, and worker at your sites in one place
• Ensure every worker is properly qualified, trained, and ready to work
• Eliminate manual tracking and siloed data to do more with less
Proactively Manage Supply Chain Cyber Threats
• Get ahead of cyber risk to avoid costly outages & service interruption
• Upgrade your cyber protection to protect digitized assets & connected networks
• Continuously monitor all third parties for cyber vulnerabilities
Find Power & Utility Suppliers on the Avetta Network
The Avetta platform provides access to a roster of industry-leading professionals, vetted and verified to meet your team’s standards.