The challenge of maintaining oversight of health and safety standards among suppliers has been increasing over the past ten years, and that trend will continue. Successfully managing performance on complex health and safety standards in the temporary workforce will be of key importance. Putting together strong governance models - backed by modern, accessible applications – will not only protect workers and property but also puts businesses at a competitive advantage.
This eBook includes the following articles:
- Connecting the Dots: ISO 45001, the Supply Chain and Risk
- Deepwater Horizon Highlights the Risks of Outsourcing
- Leveraging EHS Data and Tools for a Safer and Greener Supply Chain
- Using Technology to Improve Safety on Construction Sites
- The Wrong Key Performance Indicators Can Drive the Wrong Behavior
- Temporary Labour, Permanent Risk
Complete the form to download the eBook and learn more.